Our Central Monitoring Station is the ultimate companion for our patient monitors in multi-monitor applications such as Intensive Care or General Ward monitoring.
- View information of up to 64 beds/units.
- Monitor the information of blood pressure, pulse rate, SPO2, ECG, RESP, TEMP, IBP and EtCO2 of the patient of all the beds.
- Data recall, key monitoring, information transfer, physiological alarm and technical alarm, support information output, including printer, monitoring report output.
（1）Standard compatibility computer
- Minimum requirement:
- CPU: Mainstream CPU
- Screen: 1280*1024 above resolution display
- RAM: 1G
- Graphics: 256M
- Hard disk: 80G above
- Compatible with sound card and speaker.
- Printer: 600 PI/Ink jet or laser printer(optional)
- Recommend configuration
- CPU: Dual-core CPU
- Screen: 1280*1024 above TFT LCD
- RAM: 2G
- Video card: 256M
- Hard disk: 160G above
- Compatible with sound card and speaker
- Printer: 600 PI above/Ink jet or laser printer(optional)
- Router: Wired router, wireless router.
Computer utilizing CMS can connect wirelessly to network, monitors must be wired into network through ethernet.